PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI, PENDAPATAN ASLI DAERAH, DANA ALOKASI UMUM DAN DANA ALOKASI KHUSUS TERHADAP PENGALOKASIAN ANGGARAN BELANJA MODAL PADA PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN/KOTA DI JAWA TENGAH

Arida, Rakhmad Fajar, E2B013007 (2018) PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI, PENDAPATAN ASLI DAERAH, DANA ALOKASI UMUM DAN DANA ALOKASI KHUSUS TERHADAP PENGALOKASIAN ANGGARAN BELANJA MODAL PADA PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN/KOTA DI JAWA TENGAH. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang.

[img]
Preview
Text
ABSTRACK.pdf

Download (670kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (768kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (869kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (985kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (589kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (809kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
MANUSCRIPT.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

This study was to determine the effect of economic growth, local revenue, general allocation funds and special allocation funds simultaneously and partially on capital expenditure in district / city governments in Central Java in 2012-2016.The independent variables used in this study are economic growth, local income, general allocation funds and special allocation funds while the dependent variable is capital expenditure. The population used in this study is all districts / cities in Central Java in 2012-2016. The data used in this research is secondary data. The tool used in this study is multiple linear regression.The results of this study indicate that economic growth, local revenue, general allocation funds and special allocation funds have a significant effect on capital expenditure. Simultaneously economic growth, local revenue, general allocation funds and special allocation funds have a significant effect on capital expenditure with a significant level of 0.000 <0.05. The value of adjusted R2 shows the result of 75.6% capital expenditure is influenced by economic growth, local revenue, general allocation funds and special allocation funds, while the remaining 24.4% is influenced by other variables outside this research. Keywords: economic growth, local revenue, general allocation funds and special allocation funds, capital expenditure

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Call Number: 008/S1.Akn/II/2019
Contributors Thesis: 1. Ayu Noviani Hanum, SE., M.Si,Akt. 2. Andwiani Sinarasari, S.E., M.Si
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > S1 Accounting
Depositing User: perpus unimus
Date Deposited: 26 Feb 2019 09:02
Last Modified: 26 Feb 2019 09:02
URI: http://repository.unimus.ac.id/id/eprint/3015

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item